At Debden Church of England Primary Academy, OUR VISION is to be a highly-purposeful, caring Christian community, in which our children:
-Progress exceptionally well academically, across a broad and knowledge-rich curriculum;
-Develop into confident, compassionate, well-rounded individuals;
-Become equipped with the learning skills needed to deal with future challenges;
-Create happy, positive memories of their childhood.
“That they may have life in all its fullness.” (John 10: 10)
MISSION STATEMENT: In order to achieve our vision, we pledge to:
- Ceaselessly drive to improve the strength and consistency of teaching and learning across the school;
- Provide a stimulating, creative and engaging curriculum which develops the skills, abilities and talents of all pupils;
- Ensure that children are happily challenged in their learning and nurtured as individuals;
- Hold high expectations of behaviour, which are driven by Christian Values.
- Provide children with opportunities to develop their innovation, problem-solving, resilience and reflectiveness skills;
- Embed mutually-supportive and trusting partnerships between children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Ensure that children feel valued, safe, and confident to learn and excel.
- Continually and collaboratively reflect, challenge ourselves, and drive to improve.