At Debden Church of England Primary Academy, OUR VISION is for the children in our care to:
- Progress exceptionally well academically, across a broad and knowledge-rich curriculum;
- Develop into confident compassionate, well-rounded individuals, in a safe, caring, Christian environment;
- Become equipped with the learning skills needed to deal with future challenges;
- Create happy, positive memories of their childhood.
MISSION STATEMENT: In order to achieve our vision, we pledge to:
- Ceaselessly drive to improve the strength and consistency of teaching and learning across the school;
- Provide a stimulating, creative and engaging curriculum which develops the skills, abilities and talents of all pupils;
- Ensure that children are happily challenged in their learning and nurtured as individuals;
- Hold high expectations of behaviour, which are driven by Christian Values.
- Provide children with opportunities to develop their innovation, problem-solving, resilience and reflectiveness skills;
- Embed mutually-supportive and trusting partnerships between children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Ensure that children feel valued, safe, and confident to learn and excel.
- Continually and collaboratively reflect, challenge ourselves, and drive to improve.
In order to guide our children towards the core goals of our vision, we encourage them to espouse our core VALUES which are to NURTURE, PROGRESS, and EXCEL.